Wednesday 30 October 2013

Distance Learning at the University of Leicester:)

 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QgYjQxc3WTQ&list=PLDB0A3A2BD781C1E5

Last week, The University of Leicester confirmed acceptance of my master degree dissertation with a 'Merit' earning my MSc. HRM & Training!:)

To all of you who were there for me I really would like to say Thank You to all from the bottom of my heart!!:) I worked very hard for this...so yes, I am very pleased indeed!!

You all have been a GREAT source of inspiration throughout my studies and highly contributing in AMAZING WAYS to my research work!! So to all my lovely family, my dear friends, my sweet children, and... THE VERY TOP on my love list, my Ronald..MY ADORABLE LOVELY HUSBAND!!:)...

A BIG THANK YOU TO YOU ALL FOR BEING SO WONDERFUL!! You all kept me well focused and gave me all the encouragement I needed to help me throughout this hard mission all the way till the finishing line!!

I LOVE YOU!!!:) Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment